cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CAY-1683]- Injectable PkGenerator
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 12:20:58 GMT
Hi Andrus,

Sorry for the late reply. As you mentioned I think it would be better if I
learn cayenne run time first. So I what I thought was to look in to this
task in your list.
I could not go in to deeper yet. I will raise some questions soon.
Also In my working place we are using java 7 and maven 3. I could not get
the project build successfully. There is a compilation error in Cayenne
Project. I have the latest version of trunck.

--
*~Thanks & Regards~*
***