cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Looking forward to work
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 19:11:37 GMT
(Just got a message from Eshan, who worked with us last summer during GSoC. Replying via the
list and just in case cc'ying Eshan, although IIRC he is on this list too.)

Hi Eshan,

Since this year we are not bound by GSoC schedule and reporting requirements, I suggest that
we maybe take a look at the list of unresolved issues. Here are a few, some will require some
poking inside the runtime, some are modeler tasks:

Also a new 3.2 feature:

Also long standing deadlock issue:

There's more of course, so take your pick. Let us know if you have questions about specific
issues.

Thanks, and welcome back!
Andrus

On Jul 2, 2012, at 11:03 AM, Eshan Sudharaka wrote:
> Hi Andrus,
> I would like to work with the team again and improve my skills. During the past time
I had some difficulties and that caused me to away from the dev team. Actually I had a good
time with the cayenne team last summer. And I could learn a lot. I want to continue my work
with the team. If is is possible please give me a starting point to enter to the development
team again. (probably a jira issue) . I just wanted to have a useful summer :-)