cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Jenkins builds
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 09:11:59 GMT
On 16/07/12 4:50pm, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> On Jul 16, 2012, at 4:51 AM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:
>
>> Ignore the sqlite, that's never worked. I suspect it needs to be taken out entirely
and removed from any mention of a supported Cayenne DB, but I'm not sure.

> Well, it is supported as much as we can, just that it has a much smaller feature set.
So IMO we shouldn't disavow it, but I am +1 for dropping it from Jenkins test matrix.

The problem is that without tests, we'll never know if we completely break sqlite.

>> Also ignore the "true" column. That is for case-insensitive collation and isn't yet
set up properly. Dima, since you have recently been doing some work in that area, perhaps
you'd like to see what is required to get those tests working?

> Yeah, we either need to fix those or disable "true" from the test matrix temporarily.

Already disabled. Just ignore the dots. Jenkins should show them in grey, but doesn't.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis