cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [CAY-1683]- Injectable PkGenerator
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 12:52:08 GMT
Great.

Maven 3 is what is required for Cayenne builds, so that should be ok.

Re: Java version... you can have multiple versions of Java installed on the same machine.
Also not so long ago we've actually made the builds work with Java 7, so if the build fails,
let's work on fixing it (the code should of course be compatible with Java 6, so no new Java
7 fancy stuff in it).

Andrus