cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 3.1 beta 1
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2012 09:29:15 GMT

On Jun 9, 2012, at 12:17 PM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:

> The only issues I've seen are that the RELEASE NOTES file is missing the list of changes
for b1,

I think the changes are incorrectly shown under M4 (M4 was renamed to B1, but we forgot to
rename it in RELEASE-NOTES). IMO it is not a show stopper, but we'll fix it before B2.

> and the release is B1 rather than b1. I'm hoping that the case difference will not confuse
maven (which can get easily confused sometimes).

Yeah, I used B1, as milestones were called M1,M2,M3... So kept it capitalized.

Andrus