cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 3.1 beta 1
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2012 13:29:25 GMT
+1 with caveats:

Some sites listed in the NOTICE.txt could not be found:

http://objectstyle.org/ashwood/

http://www.ognl.org/

https://inflector.dev.java.net/

Ashwood is missing (should it point to the GitHub repository now?) and I
was getting connection timeouts for OGNL/Inflector, so they might be having
server issues.

Also, in BaseContext.java, deleteObject() is still deprecated.  I thought
we had decided to keep it around at one point?

Thanks,

mrg