cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 3.1 beta 1
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 07:06:25 GMT
I guess no progress has been made on the tests. I'd suggest the same thing - proceed with 3.1
Beta, and work on this in parallel.

Andrus

On Jun 4, 2012, at 9:00 AM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:
> Also, where are we with https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1210? I ask because
we have code in there, but as yet no functional tests for the new code.

> I think this should be fixed before 3.1, but I'm happy leaving it until after the beta.
People are unlikely to trip over this since there is no documented API yet.

> Ari

>> I would push it to 3.2. Exactly because I don't feel the issue is completely solved
here.

>> Andrus
>>
>> On Jun 3, 2012, at 5:29 PM, Michael Gentry wrote:
>>
>>> Should we include this in 3.1?
>>>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1622
>>>
>>> Also, unless I'm mistaken, the attached patch will still leave
>>> compilation warnings in the subclass, since only the superclass will
>>> get a newly generated serial number.  I think I'd be more inclined to
>>> put @SuppressWarnings("serial") on both the subclass and superclass.
>>>
>>> Thoughts?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> mrg

and at [2] as source and binary assemblies. Please evaluate the release and cast your votes.

for that), but we do have test failures also in Java 7:

in statement [ALTER TABLE PAINTING ALTER COLUMN NEWCOL2 SET NOT NULL]