cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Zeigler <robert.zeig...@roxanemy.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 3.1 beta 1
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 22:11:47 GMT
I'm hitting an exception executing a particular EJBQL query. It's a fairly basic query, and
I only hit the problem with EJBQL; I can execute the equivalent query via a SelectQuery and
it's fine. I don't have time right now to post the map, etc. But I wanted to mention it. I
don't think it needs to hold up a b1 release; we can address whatever the underlying issue
is in a subsequent release. I should point out: the query worked awhile ago. I'll try to track
down the revision where it broke.

Robert

On Jun 8, 2012, at 6/83:26 AM , Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> so any more questions/concerns about the release? We haven't received any votes yet.
So we need to decide whether we should pull it or proceed.

> Thanks,
> Andrus
>
> On May 29, 2012, at 1:02 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>
>> I just cloned trunk to STABLE-3.1 branch. Trunk is now the future 3.2 release.
>>
>> A 3.1 beta was assembled and can be found at [1] in its Maven form and at [2] as
source and binary assemblies. Please evaluate the release and cast your votes.