cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 3.1 beta 1
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2012 09:17:05 GMT
I'm +1. The only issues I've seen are that the RELEASE NOTES file is missing the list of changes
for b1, and the release is B1 rather than b1. I'm hoping that the case difference will not
confuse maven (which can get easily confused sometimes).

Ari

On 8/06/12 6:26pm, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> so any more questions/concerns about the release? We haven't received any votes yet.
So we need to decide whether we should pull it or proceed.

> Thanks,
> Andrus
>
> On May 29, 2012, at 1:02 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>
>> I just cloned trunk to STABLE-3.1 branch. Trunk is now the future 3.2 release.
>>
>> A 3.1 beta was assembled and can be found at [1] in its Maven form and at [2] as
source and binary assemblies. Please evaluate the release and cast your votes.

--
Aristedes Maniatis