cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 3.1 beta 1
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 06:00:17 GMT
Also, where are we with https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1210? I ask because we have
code in there, but as yet no functional tests for the new code.

I think this should be fixed before 3.1, but I'm happy leaving it until after the beta. People
are unlikely to trip over this since there is no documented API yet.

Ari

On 4/06/12 3:53pm, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> I would push it to 3.2. Exactly because I don't feel the issue is completely solved here.
>
> Andrus
>
> On Jun 3, 2012, at 5:29 PM, Michael Gentry wrote:
>
>> Should we include this in 3.1?
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1622
>>
>> Also, unless I'm mistaken, the attached patch will still leave
>> compilation warnings in the subclass, since only the superclass will
>> get a newly generated serial number.  I think I'd be more inclined to
>> put @SuppressWarnings("serial") on both the subclass and superclass.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> mrg
>>

>> On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 5:47 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>>> Hmm.. we didn't in the previous build on the same day:
>>>
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Cayenne-trunk/716/
>>>
>>> and the change was kind of irrelevant to the build:
>>>
>>> https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/changelog/cayenne/?cs=1343404
>>>
>>> Andrus

at [2] as source and binary assemblies. Please evaluate the release and cast your votes.

for that), but we do have test failures also in Java 7:

in statement [ALTER TABLE PAINTING ALTER COLUMN NEWCOL2 SET NOT NULL]

--
Aristedes Maniatis