cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From gilbertoca <gilbert...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 3.1 beta 1
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 14:48:03 GMT
Hi,

Just a curious final user here - waiting this release - , but shouldn't it
be interesting to close/resolve as much issues as we can before a
release?[1]
Maybe, I'm not seen the big picture or don't understand how ASF project is
managed!

Other thing, I've started reading the docbook (well, where there is
something written! rs rs) and found some typos - setup.xml and
including-cayenne-in-project.xml [2]. I hope to help more with docs now. I'm
finally using the Cayenne in a real project.

Regards,

Gilberto

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ConfigureReport.jspa?projectOrFilterId=project-12310903&statistictype=statuses&selectedProjectId=12310903&reportKey=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.reports%3Apie-report&Next=Next
[2] https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9093640/docbook.patch