cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Need help with Cayenne board report
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 08:21:21 GMT
Ari, appreciate you taking a lead on this.

When you send the report to the board, make sure you also commit it to the agenda text file.
There should be a fresh one under

https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/foundation/board/

(my hotel DNS is not functional, so I am having hard time doing it myself).

Andrus