cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 3.1 beta 1
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2012 09:30:09 GMT
Yeah, appreciate that. I hope once in Beta, we can fix bugs without introducing new ones :)

On Jun 9, 2012, at 1:11 AM, Robert Zeigler wrote:

> I'm hitting an exception executing a particular EJBQL query. It's a fairly basic query,
and I only hit the problem with EJBQL; I can execute the equivalent query via a SelectQuery
and it's fine. I don't have time right now to post the map, etc. But I wanted to mention it.
I don't think it needs to hold up a b1 release; we can address whatever the underlying issue
is in a subsequent release. I should point out: the query worked awhile ago. I'll try to track
down the revision where it broke.

> Robert
>
> On Jun 8, 2012, at 6/83:26 AM , Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> so any more questions/concerns about the release? We haven't received any votes yet.
So we need to decide whether we should pull it or proceed.

>> Thanks,
>> Andrus
>>
>> On May 29, 2012, at 1:02 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>>
>>> I just cloned trunk to STABLE-3.1 branch. Trunk is now the future 3.2 release.
>>>
>>> A 3.1 beta was assembled and can be found at [1] in its Maven form and at [2]
as source and binary assemblies. Please evaluate the release and cast your votes.