cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <amania...@apache.org>
Subject Case insensitive unit tests
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 02:50:38 GMT
Some while ago Dima added code which better handles case insensitive database collations. I
recently added those tests to Jenkins and they are now failing:

Failed tests:
   testSelectNotLikeIgnoreCaseSingleWildcardMatch(org.apache.cayenne.query.SelectQueryTest)
   testSelectLikeIgnoreCaseObjects1(org.apache.cayenne.query.SelectQueryTest)

https://builds.apache.org/job/Cayenne-trunk/

I haven't done any more investigation, and we could potentially leave this until after M4
since the feature hasn't yet been promoted.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis