cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Zeigler <robert.zeig...@roxanemy.com>
Subject cayenne-modeler:run and default file
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 19:46:37 GMT
It used to be that the modeler, when run via the cayenne-modeler:run plugin, would open up
the default cayenne.xml file (sitting in src/main/resources).

I get why that was removed in 3.1, because now the entire configuration system changed. But
it still makes me sad because many project still only have a single project file. :)

It seems like the default, in a project upgrade, is to rename cayenne.xml to something like
cayenne-<datadomainname>.xml. Are there any objections to tweaking the maven modeler
plugin to look for files like "^cayenne-.*\.xml$" in project-configured resource directories,
and if it finds one (and only one) to open that by default?

Robert