cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Building cayenne - unresolved dependency objectstyle
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 14:34:35 GMT
For 3.0 I suggest instead of building release tags, build the stable branch at

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/main/branches/STABLE-3.0

After 3.0.2 we switched to http://maven.objectstyle.org Maven repository that we control,
which gives us stable reproducible builds. Before that we all had similar problems and IIRC
the one you mention was one of the motivators to roll out our own maven repo.

If you still need 3.0.1, try locally patching it with r1162116 from STABLE-3.0. That should
hopefully fix the repo. Hope I am not missing other related changes.

Andrus