cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <aadamc...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Cayenne March Board report
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 01:18:24 GMT
Apache Cayenne(TM) is an open source persistence framework licensed under the
Apache License, providing object-relational mapping (ORM) and remoting services.

Development

* Active work on Cayenne 3.1 release continues.
* We are discussing the first Beta release of Cayenne 3.1.
* DocBook migration of Confluence documentation continues.

Community

* Mailing list activity is average on developer and user lists. The user
list and developer list are both seeing new names appear as more people
seem interested in Cayenne and are exploring it. Also a number of bug
reports and patches have filtered into JIRA from these newcomers.
* We started running an official PMC Twitter at
https://twitter.com/#!/ApacheCayenne
* No new committers or PMC members this quarter.