cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From jerome.moli...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Problem with code repository
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 13:31:59 GMT
Compilation is quite ok I got an error with bad chunk header while getting dependencies for
the tutorial...maybe a repository problem but cayenne server atefact is built and that was
my main goal...
I can now work on integrating bnd to generate real bundles and to publish a service at bundle
startup to be able to use cayenne in the osgi way
Thanls a lot
I may need your help while working on this integration
Kind regards
------Original Message------
From: Andrus Adamchik
To: dev@cayenne.apache.org
ReplyTo: dev@cayenne.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem with code repository
Sent: Mar 21, 2012 14:22

On Mar 21, 2012, at 4:11 PM, jerome.moliere@gmail.com wrote:

> I am not found of maven and I don t use this tool but I ve seen that section in the pom..I
suspected a bug of this maven plugin...

See my other message. Nothing to do with Maven. This is the core JDK behavior - newer JDKs
can generate bytecode compatible with older versions. But they can't compile against older
JDK jars.

> I used maben 3.04 is it a compatible version or do you use a 2.2 version?

Yes 3.0.4 is compatible. The minimal required version of Maven is 3.0.

Andrus
---- Envoyé avec BlackBerry® d'Orange ----