cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Lindesay <...@lindesay.co.nz>
Subject Re: 3.1 Beta?
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2012 23:25:43 GMT
Hi Andrus;

Thanks; it sounds like you are re-factoring things for 3.1 a bit so I
will leave you to it, but when you're ready, I'm happy to re-test with
my setup.

Regards;

On 5/03/12 12:20 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> Yeah, certainly need to fix it in 3.1. As for the nature of the fix, I am still unsure
about it. Leaning towards fixing it before Beta though. Thanks for reminding.

> Andrus
>
> On Mar 4, 2012, at 3:20 PM, Andrew Lindesay wrote:
>
>> Hello Andrus;
>>
>> I don't know if it may result in API flux (unlikely) but it would be good to get
CAY-1668 (memory leak) resolved in 3.1.

>> Regards;
>>
>> On 4/03/12 8:01 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>>> IMO we are in a good shape now to release a beta. As a reminder of what a Beta
means:

>>> 1. Framework API and feature freeze
>>> 2. Framework development focuses on bug fixing
>>> 3. We can add new features to the Modeler if we have to.
>>> 4. Since API is stable, we concentrate on documentation.
>>>
>>> I'd probably want to include CAY-1673 and CAY-1681 in beta, but after that I
can start the release. Actually... if CAY-1681 goes to 3.2, this is fine with me too.

--
Andrew Lindesay
www.silvereye.co.nz