cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject 3.1 Beta?
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2012 19:01:32 GMT
IMO we are in a good shape now to release a beta. As a reminder of what a Beta means:

1. Framework API and feature freeze
2. Framework development focuses on bug fixing
3. We can add new features to the Modeler if we have to.
4. Since API is stable, we concentrate on documentation.

I'd probably want to include CAY-1673 and CAY-1681 in beta, but after that I can start the
release. Actually... if CAY-1681 goes to 3.2, this is fine with me too.

Ari, do we have any plan how to publish the docbook docs to the website? It will become important
now.

Andrus