cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Ольга Ткачева <tkachovao...@gmail.com>
Subject Tests result Ingres report
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:53:55 GMT
Hi guys! Small resume about cayenne work improvements with Ingres.
Now we have this situation with our tests

Failed tests:
  testForreignKey(org.apache.cayenne.merge.DropRelationshipToModelTest)
  test(org.apache.cayenne.merge.ValueForNullTest)
  testRemoveFKColumnWithoutRelationshipInDb(org.apache.cayenne.merge.DropColumnToModelTest)
  test(org.apache.cayenne.merge.SetPrimaryKeyToDbTest)
  test(org.apache.cayenne.merge.SetAllowNullToDbTest)
  test(org.apache.cayenne.merge.SetNotNullToDbTest)

Tests in error:
  testSelectEqualsClob(org.apache.cayenne.query.SelectQueryTest)
  testSelectNotEqualsClob(org.apache.cayenne.query.SelectQueryTest)

weak ago - Failures: 20, Errors: 121,

This 2 bugs really easy but I have some problem

test(org.apache.cayenne.merge.SetAllowNullToDbTest)
test(org.apache.cayenne.merge.SetNotNullToDbTest)

I tried this syntax's: (as in example 7 here :
http://docs.actian.com/ingres/9.3/sql-reference-guide/2523-examples-alter-table
)

ALTER TABLE [table_name] ALTER COLUMN [column_name] INTEGER NOT NULL
NOT DEFAULT;

and it doesn't work. Maybe someone have any ideas?

--
Olga Tkacheva