cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Manes <ben.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Non-blocking DataRowStore - need help to test
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 07:39:38 GMT
Fyi,

Looking at your backport, I suspect that you compiled with JDK6 in JDK5
mode. Unfortunately this does not exclude library changes, so I suggest
using JDK5 instead. The Cayenne backport includes java.util.Deque in my
LinkedDeque implementation, but this interface was not available in JDK5.
It also is missing an override to AbstractCollection#toArray() to be safe
from concurrent modifications causing an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException,
which was fixed in JDK6.

Feel free to borrow from my JDK5 backport for the v1.2 release if it helps.
[1]

- Ben

[1]
http://code.google.com/p/concurrentlinkedhashmap/source/browse/#svn%2Ftags%2Fconcurrentlinkedhashmap-lru-1.2_jdk5%2Fsrc%2Fjava%2Fcom%2Fgooglecode%2Fconcurrentlinkedhashmap