cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: docbook
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 00:06:52 GMT
Hello Andrus,

as Aristedes said, you can simply ask the Oxygen people. If it doesn't
work out for you, I can help of course.
For the meantime you can download another Oxygen version, which fixes
this problem:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/forum/topic6394.html

I have had the same, and now it is working again. Anyway i will ask
for a v13 myself the next time.

Cheers
Christian

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 4:11 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> Sorry to disturb you with this. Is it possible to get licenses for version 13? For some
reason my version 12 of Oxygen suddenly started to crash on Mac during startup (maybe caused
by Java or OS updates?) :

> Cannot start <oXygen/> XML Editor.
> Due to:java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
>        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
>        at ro.sync.ui.application.ApplicationLauncher.g(Unknown Source)
>

> Thanks,
> Andrus
>

> On May 29, 2011, at 12:48 PM, Christian Grobmeier wrote:
>
>> I have just asked for the licenses for Andrus, Aristedes and Michael
>> (no other responses).
>> WIll let you know about the next steps when I have info.
>>
>> Cheers
>>

>> On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 2:57 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>>> Here is the list of committers with Apache IDs:
>>>
>>> http://cayenne.apache.org/contributors.html
>>>
>>> At least aadamchik and amaniatis will need this. Anyone else?
>>>
>>> Andrus

./

lists,

--