cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: SelectQuery + Orderings
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 12:08:25 GMT
On 30/01/12 10:57 PM, Durchholz, Joachim wrote:

> This all smells like a generalized type-safe expression builder trying to get out.
>
> Unfortunately, I won't be able make this into a proof of concept, much less program it,
so I'm limited to providing food for thought. Hope it helps - if not, please ignore :-)

I am thinking this is a good candidate to create a little github project with just bare interfaces,
javadocs and method declarations for these important classes. Then everyone can fork it with
their own ideas and the winner gets a fully paid trip for two... oh wait, no. But it could
be fun.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis