cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From John Huss <johnth...@gmail.com>
Subject Building in eclipse with m2e
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2011 23:30:01 GMT
I'm not able to build cayenne in eclipse with m2e due to the following
errors.  Previously I have just removed the offending lines as a
work-around, but I'd like to get it working correctly.  I'm not a maven
user, so any help would be appreciated.

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.apache.cayenne.build-tools:*maven-cayenne-build-plugin*:3.1M4-SNAPSHOT:date
(execution: *date*, phase: initialize)
pom.xml /cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished line 234

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.apache.maven.plugins:*maven-antrun-plugin*:1.3:run (execution: default,
phase: process-sources)
pom.xml /cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished line 196