cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: December Board Report
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 13:45:07 GMT
That issue happens in Safari/Chrome, too.  It has been that way for a
while.  I thought it was just some Confluence glitch?

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 12:48 AM, Andrus Adamchik
<andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> I removed a note about Dzmitry as his committership was processed in June. BTW, something
happened to the Confluence rendering template. "Powered by.." footer overlaps with content
making it unreadable at least in Firefox.