cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: December Board Report
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 14:04:52 GMT
I just added Christian Grobmeier's articles being published (under Community).

Should 3.1 (ALPHA) actually be 3.1 (Release Candidate)?

Whatever happened to the GSOC?  I kind of lost track of that.  Same
for the DocBook stuff.  I need to look at that.

Thanks,

mrg

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 8:45 AM, Michael Gentry <mgentry@masslight.net> wrote:
> That issue happens in Safari/Chrome, too.  It has been that way for a
> while.  I thought it was just some Confluence glitch?
>
> On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 12:48 AM, Andrus Adamchik
> <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>> I removed a note about Dzmitry as his committership was processed in June. BTW, something
happened to the Confluence rendering template. "Powered by.." footer overlaps with content
making it unreadable at least in Firefox.