cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Second article appeared today
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 18:13:38 GMT
On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 4:20 PM, Michael Gentry <mgentry@masslight.net> wrote:
> Congratulation Christian!

I could only do it because of the patience and kindness of this project.

> We can always create a space for collecting external material.

If there are other slides/articles/blogs around, it makes sense.  I
have seen sections like this on various other places at the ASF.
Personally they give me the feeling the project has a community
behind. Esp. when there are slides available which are presented on
conferences.

Cheers
Christian

--