cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Using GitHub to submit changes
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 13:33:34 GMT
Hi John,

first I should apologize for not reviewing (and committing) your patches quicker. Will need
to find time to do that.

Re: github - see Ari's reply. The situation may change as Apache is now closer than ever to
offering Git as a repository option in addition to SVN, but for now the process is what Ari
described.

Cheers,
Andrus