cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From John Huss <johnth...@gmail.com>
Subject Using GitHub to submit changes
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 15:14:41 GMT
I see that there is a mirror of the cayenne trunk on GitHub
here<https://github.com/apache/cayenne>.
 Is this a good way to submit changes - by forking and creating a pull
request?  Or is it better to use the Jira and attach a patch?  Any
preference?

By the way, I have just started using Cayenne in the last few months after
having using WebObjects for several years.  I'd like to help out by
contributing back things that I've needed.  I've submitted a few patches to
Cayenne already and I'm hoping these will be useful to others.  What is the
procedure / timeline for seeing things get integrated into trunk?

Thanks,
John