cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deleting doc wiki spaces - LAST CHANCE TO STOP IT
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 00:40:31 GMT
Yes, please don't delete any old cayenne documentation if those
documents cannot be found elsewhere.

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 6:56 PM, Michael Gentry <mgentry@masslight.net> wrote:
> Will this get rid of the Cayenne 2.0 docs?  I'm pretty sure some are
> still using that (like Mike K).
>
> mrg

Apache CMS, navigating a bunch of obscure Perl, etc.

That is still useful.

>>> We have 4 versions of the documentation with the wiki process - (a) dynamic on
Wiki, (b) autoexported on wiki (cwiki.apache.org), (c) cloned from (b) to our site, (d) -
specially formatted version of (a) in SVN. My suggestion is to remove (a) and (b) as we don't
need them, but keep the (c) and (d).