cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: Random idea: comments
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 14:18:25 GMT
Hi Christian,

We have a long-open JIRA to support JavaDocs.  It just hasn't been
implemented yet.  A similar comment could also be stuffed in the DB
"comment", too.  Having it as a column in the Modeler, though, is
probably not too workable as a decent comment is bound to be much
longer than you can fit in a small cell, so we'd have to do something
different.

mrg