cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: Deleting doc wiki spaces - LAST CHANCE TO STOP IT
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 22:56:07 GMT
Will this get rid of the Cayenne 2.0 docs?  I'm pretty sure some are
still using that (like Mike K).

mrg

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 3:23 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:

> On Oct 9, 2011, at 11:19 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>

>>> (1) continues to tick another as is, until I have time to spend on learning Apache
CMS, navigating a bunch of obscure Perl, etc.

>>> As for old CAYDOC, I don't see why we'd want to delete old documentation. That
is still useful.

>> We have 4 versions of the documentation with the wiki process - (a) dynamic on Wiki,
(b) autoexported on wiki (cwiki.apache.org), (c) cloned from (b) to our site, (d) - specially
formatted version of (a) in SVN. My suggestion is to remove (a) and (b) as we don't need them,
but keep the (c) and (d).