cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Deleting doc wiki spaces - LAST CHANCE TO STOP IT
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 19:23:03 GMT

On Oct 9, 2011, at 11:19 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

>> (1) continues to tick another as is, until I have time to spend on learning Apache
CMS, navigating a bunch of obscure Perl, etc.

>> As for old CAYDOC, I don't see why we'd want to delete old documentation. That is
still useful.

> We have 4 versions of the documentation with the wiki process - (a) dynamic on Wiki,
(b) autoexported on wiki (cwiki.apache.org), (c) cloned from (b) to our site, (d) - specially
formatted version of (a) in SVN. My suggestion is to remove (a) and (b) as we don't need them,
but keep the (c) and (d).

So a last chance to stop the deletion of these spaces... Planning to do it tomorrow.