cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Random idea: comments
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 16:42:07 GMT
Actually the discussion specifically about modeling DB comments (whether with direct correspondence
to javadocs or not) was also a hot topic some years ago on this list. IIRC one of the problems
was that JDBC metadata won't let us access the comments during reverse engineering. I am currently
neutral to the idea. But let's discuss the details if others find it useful.

Javadocs was a separate thing. Also, let's start looking at what's involved.

Cheers,
Andrus