cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Apache CMS migration
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 22:56:23 GMT
On Wed Oct 19 00:41:12 2011, Dzmitry Kazimirchyk wrote:
> Just started work on wiki site migration to the Apache CMS. Confluence migration tools
provided with it are quite helpful, I've managed to create site template and convert few pages
with their help.

> Also I read somewhere in the CMS docs that infra can setup staging area for us where
we can try new CMS. If this information is not outdated I think we should ask infra to do
this to be able to test the CMS more closely. If anyone has any suggestions or can provide
any assistance with this, that might be helpful.

> Or I can open ticket in their Jira, asking them to create staging area for us, myself.
In this case we need to decide where new site files will be situated (suppose something like
cayenne/main/site/cms). Once we make decision on this I'll commit initial directory tree for
the CMS there and infra will be able to setup staging for us.

> Thanks,
> Dzmitry

I think that cayenne/site/cms sounds like a good path. Not sure if we
need the main. And yes, open a ticket in Jira since I think that's the
way to get them to set up the staging site for us.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis