cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Deleting doc wiki spaces - LAST CHANCE TO STOP IT
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 02:04:25 GMT
Yes, I agree. Why are we deleting the spaces? Say we need to fix a problem in the old docs
in the future... nice to be able to do that in Confluence. I don't see the benefit in removing
this resource. Why not let it live for as long as Confluence remains live at Apache, or until
we break the whole autoexport thing with a move to Apache CMS in the future.

Ari

On 11/10/11 11:40 AM, Mike Kienenberger wrote:
> Yes, please don't delete any old cayenne documentation if those
> documents cannot be found elsewhere.
>
> On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 6:56 PM, Michael Gentry<mgentry@masslight.net>  wrote:
>> Will this get rid of the Cayenne 2.0 docs?  I'm pretty sure some are
>> still using that (like Mike K).
>>
>> mrg

Apache CMS, navigating a bunch of obscure Perl, etc.

That is still useful.

on Wiki, (b) autoexported on wiki (cwiki.apache.org), (c) cloned from (b) to our site, (d)
- specially formatted version of (a) in SVN. My suggestion is to remove (a) and (b) as we
don't need them, but keep the (c) and (d).

--
Aristedes Maniatis