cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: ObjectContext.localObject refactoring
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 15:54:55 GMT
The way I see it is that the concept itself is specific to Cayenne architecture and requires
some understanding. So if we call the method something else, by itself it may not be sufficient
to make it self-explanatory.

E.g. like I mentioned to me the best definition of this method is "mapping a peer object in
a different context". But I don't think it will be clear if we call the method "mapPeer".

Andrus