cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: M3 - will try to do it now
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:27:17 GMT
Ari,

Since I have a bit of time right now, I guess I'll proceed with preparing the release. But
I don't want it look like I am pushing it through when there are still unresolved concerns.
So if we want to cancel it for this or some other reason, let's resume this discussion.

Andrus

On Sep 12, 2011, at 3:40 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> I suggest CAY-1210 goes in after M3. It has a potential of introducing lots of regression
issues and will require some effort to setup the unit tests. So my vote is to go ahead with
M3 (which is long overdue) and commit CAY-1210 to trunk once the release is tagged, so that
we can test it at a slower pace.

> Andrus
>

> On Sep 12, 2011, at 3:16 PM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:
>
>> On 12/09/11 5:14 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>>> I think now we are fully ready to release M3. The maven plugin bugs are fixed,
the POM is setup to follow the Apache process using maven-release-plugin, and we have ~ 2
dozens of new features waiting to be released (hats off to Dzmitry on all of these things).