cayenne-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: M3 - will try to do it now
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 12:40:49 GMT
I suggest CAY-1210 goes in after M3. It has a potential of introducing lots of regression issues
and will require some effort to setup the unit tests. So my vote is to go ahead with M3 (which
is long overdue) and commit CAY-1210 to trunk once the release is tagged, so that we can test
it at a slower pace.

Andrus

 

On Sep 12, 2011, at 3:16 PM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:

> On 12/09/11 5:14 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>> I think now we are fully ready to release M3. The maven plugin bugs are fixed, the
POM is setup to follow the Apache process using maven-release-plugin, and we have ~ 2 dozens
of new features waiting to be released (hats off to Dzmitry on all of these things).
>> 
>> Now I'll need to find time to actually assemble the release and start the vote.
>> 
>> Andrus
> 
> If we could get CAY-1210 into this M3 build I'll do some testing. Do you want to merge
the code or should I?
> 
> Ari
> 
> -- 
> -------------------------->
> Aristedes Maniatis
> GPG fingerprint CBFB 84B4 738D 4E87 5E5C  5EFA EF6A 7D2E 3E49 102A
> 


Mime
View raw message