cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CAY-1051: Cayenne 1.2 and Oracle 11.x drivers -- looking for the quick fix
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 17:47:33 GMT
I do appear to have a quick fix for this working by creating a new
Oracle11Adapter subclasses:

org.objectstyle.cayenne.dba.oracle:
    Oracle11ActionBuilder.java
    Oracle11Adapter.java
    Oracle11SelectAction.java
    Oracle11SelectTranslator.java

and adding
	<node adapter="org.objectstyle.cayenne.dba.oracle.Oracle11Adapter" ...>

into my cayenne xml configuration