cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 3.1M3
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2011 11:44:20 GMT
This is a staging repo that lets us to test release Maven artifacts without releasing them.
It's scope is the same as this VOTE thread. It will go away after the release. So we only
put there the artifacts that we are releasing. No third party stuff, no other versions. Just
M3. The name is generated by Nexus. I'd guess the name's purpose is to be unique. (I'd imagine
the next staging run would generate a code -053 or something).

The overall release instructions that include the staging step are available here:

http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html

And Cayenne-specific instructions derived from the above are here:

http://markmail.org/message/rxuhaosiqfdojygb

Andrus