cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: M3 - will try to do it now
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:55:17 GMT
That's quite neat. I'll need to try it. I had worries about executing platform builds on incompatible
platforms - do we have all dependencies to run clean/install like that. So I fixed the M3
via search and replace, but I'll add it to release instructions and we'll use it the next
time.

Andrus

On Sep 13, 2011, at 11:25 AM, Dzmitry Kazimirchyk wrote:

> On 09/13/2011 09:08 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>> Yes, the docbook is a special case - it is not yet ready for inclusion, so it is
not linked to the main build. The bigger problem is all other modules that are conditionally
added via profiles e.g. when building on a certain platform. E.g.: