cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: GSOC 2011 Project - CAY-1554
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:07:44 GMT
Ah I see there are commits in the logs. Sorry got confused by sending the archive around :-)

Thanks,
Andrus

On Sep 1, 2011, at 7:00 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> why are we not committing this to SVN?
>
> On Sep 1, 2011, at 6:06 AM, Ksenia Khailenko wrote:
>
>> hi.
>> I have slightly cleaned up the code(unused imports) and commented versions in pom.
Also I changed README file and added repository with eclipse deps. The results attached.

>> 2011/8/28 Eshan Sudharaka <esudharaka@gmail.com>
>>
>> Hello devs,
>> First of all I would like thank Ksenia for providing me a useful guidance through
out this summer. It helped me a lot to work with cayenne code base. And also I take this opportunity
to thank each and every individuals those who provide valuable comments for this project.
(including Andrus ).

>> And finally It was a great summer for me and I would like to continue my work with
Cayenne team.