cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Dzmitry Kazimirchyk <dkazimirc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M3 - will try to do it now
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 08:25:51 GMT
On 09/13/2011 09:08 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> Yes, the docbook is a special case - it is not yet ready for inclusion, so it is not
linked to the main build. The bigger problem is all other modules that are conditionally added
via profiles e.g. when building on a certain platform. E.g.:

> <profile>
> 	<id>mac</id>
> 	<modules>
> 		<module>cayenne-modeler-mac-ext</module>
> 		<module>cayenne-modeler-mac</module>
> 	</modules>
> </profile>
>
> Andrus

I've probably find workaround for this. For me running release prepare
like this:

     mvn release:prepare -DpreparationGoals="clean install"
-DautoVersionSubmodules=true -Passembly,generic,mac,windows

set correct version for modules defined in selected profiles.

Dzmitry