cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: M3 - will try to do it now
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 12:16:13 GMT
On 12/09/11 5:14 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> I think now we are fully ready to release M3. The maven plugin bugs are fixed, the POM
is setup to follow the Apache process using maven-release-plugin, and we have ~ 2 dozens of
new features waiting to be released (hats off to Dzmitry on all of these things).

> Now I'll need to find time to actually assemble the release and start the vote.
>
> Andrus

If we could get CAY-1210 into this M3 build I'll do some testing. Do you want to merge the
code or should I?

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis