cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: docbook - continued
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2011 10:30:19 GMT

On Aug 27, 2011, at 6:07 PM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:

> As for inline code: http://docbook.org/tdg/en/html/code.html

This works. Thanks!

> Sure, happy to work on the formatting. But it will be easier once there is more content.
Actually, I've recently attached a colouring library to my docs:

> http://www.ish.com.au/s/onCourse/doc/latest/design-manual/templates.html
>
> I can't remember if I did that for the Cayenne docs. If not, that's easily done.

Doesn't look like the code is colored. I am less concerned about syntax coloring though, more
about code blocks standing out on the page via a different background color and/or border.
Especially since the PDF version is likely be black and white (?)

Andrus