cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Razumovsky <razumovsky.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sonar
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 12:59:22 GMT
I've found this saying URLs are not good as keys for map/set (not
performance issues though):
http://alan.blog-city.com/do_not_use_javaneturl_as_a_key_in_hashmap.htm

Author advices to use URL.toString() as key instead.

As for the false positives, I agree completely, obviously most of those ~10k
defects are false positives. This shouldn't be taken too seriously.

--
Andrey