cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Ksenia Khailenko <xenia_khaile...@tut.by>
Subject Fwd: [Announce] GSoC 2011 Mentors/Org Admins: Reminder: "Pencils Down" Dates Approaching
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 06:01:05 GMT
Hi Eshan! For your information, there is no time to wait anymore, I'm still
looking forward for your updates.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carol Smith <carols@google.com>
Date: 2011/8/6
Subject: [Announce] GSoC 2011 Mentors/Org Admins: Reminder: "Pencils Down"
Dates Approaching
To: Google Summer of Code Mentors List <
google-summer-of-code-mentors-list@googlegroups.com>

Hi there,

This is a friendly reminder that Monday, 15 August, is our soft
"pencils down" date. We suggest that students have completed their projects
by this date and spend a week writing documentation and wrapping up their
projects. We require that students stop all coding on 22 August.

Monday, 22 August at 19:00 UTC is also when final evaluations open. Please
consider this your reminder to submit your final evaluation by 26 August at
19:00 UTC so that you don't delay your students' final payments.

I have updated the code submission guidelines [0] for the students and
posted it on Melange for your reference. If you have questions about how
code submission works, please let me know. Code submission begins on 29
August and the deadline is 12 September. More information about project code
repositories (for org admins) will be posted to this list soon.

I will post the final evaluation questions to this list on Monday, 15 August
to allow you all a week to prepare. Please let me know if you need the
questions before that and I will make arrangements for you.

[0] -
*
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2011/codeguidelines
*