cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [Announce] GSoC 2011 Mentors/Org Admins: Reminder: "Pencils Down" Dates Approaching
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 06:57:40 GMT
Also I don't see Eshan's CLA:

http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html

While we can probably integrate the existing patches based on the Jira "Grant license to ASF
for inclusion in ASF works" checkbox, to be on a safe side legally, it would be great if we
get a CLA.

Eshan, would it be possible to fill it out and send a scanned version to me, Ksenia or to
secretary at apache dot org? Here is the relevant link where you can get a PDF form: http://apache.org/licenses/

Thanks,
Andrus